Friday, December 15, 2006

Weblog Awards: A New Way Forward

The 2006 Weblog Awards Today is the last day of voting in the Weblog Awards so be sure to cast your vote here. I'm aware that voting is not working well enough, fast enough but I'm sleeping a lot better than people would assume because I'm certain that we'll succeed unless we quit. I was planning to make a major statement this week outlining what steps this blog is going to take to ensure victory. But then I thought, why rush things? It's a complicated situation and I'm considering all options, though I am rejecting any strategies that will lead to defeat. I plan to outline a new way forward to ensure victory in the Weblog Awards sometime in January. Meanwhile, here are some links to posts from this blog that are sure to convince you that our cause is just.



Rate This Post on BlogoWogo

, , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humor blog, huh? Congrats for the nomination...!

Anonymous said...

Thought I would drop a comment ...
Congratulations on making the finalist list for the Weblog Awards. Although Lighthouse Patriot Journal didn't make the finals on its own, the Townhall Blogatorium made it of which From My Desk Op/Ed blog is part of.
Again, congrats and best wishes ...
Keith Lehman

Anonymous said...

Do your analysis - this involves allegory what UK noble watches are affairs able-bodied on eBay. Searching brands and allegorical which is the a lot of profitable. Analysis out the competitions listings. I advance you address these down. A affected consistently carries a blow and feel of inferior quality.

Model Jas Kantor Wanita 2015 said...

In the grand pattern of things you get a B- with regard to effort. Where exactly you actually misplaced everybody was first on the particulars. As people say, details make or break the argument.. And that could not be much more correct right here. Having said that, let me inform you what exactly did give good results. The writing is incredibly convincing which is probably the reason why I am making an effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, whilst I can certainly notice the leaps in logic you make, I am not sure of how you appear to unite the points which in turn make the actual final result. For right now I will yield to your issue but trust in the near future you actually link your facts better.

The 2008 Weblog Awards

Google